Evaluation and Treatment of:
- Heart Murmurs
- Chest Pains
- Syncope (Fainting)
- Elevated Cholesterol and Tryglycerides
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents
- Preventative Cardiology
- Congenital Heart Disease in the Pediatric Population
- Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
Testing which can be provided in our office:
- 12 Lead Electrocardiography
- Echocardiography (Cardiac Ultrasound)*
- 24 Hour Ambulatory (Holter) Monitoring
- Event Monitoring (30 Day)
- Fetal Echocardiography*
* Our Echo Laboratory is accredited by ICAEL, The Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories in Pediatric Echocardiography and Fetal Echocardiography.
Knowing that your child requires a cardiac evaluation may produce anxiety for some parents. Our goal is to provide reassurance that many symptoms or findings may not require any treatment.
Please read The Heart Of A Child or download a printable version of this article below.
The Heart Center for Children is dedicated in providing a broad range of superior cardiac services from the prenatal period through adulthood. Our physicians, Dr. Jane M. Kao & Dr. Henry W. Kort are board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
7777 Forest Lane, Building B, Ste 320
Dallas, TX 75230
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.